Efficient Thinking Solutions works closely with organisations like yours to create positive change and help them to be better at what they do.
We help businesses and organisations improve their productivity so that they can:
- Develop the capacity to meet their current objectives and future aspirations; and
- Achieve lasting change;
- Reduce their operating costs;
- Realise exceptional business results.
Have you ever thought about how much lost productivity is costing you?
Answer these 6 simple questions to find out
How many of your employees are impacted by inefficient ways of working?
How many hours per week, on average, are lost per employee because of inefficient ways of working?
How many hours overtime per week, on average, are worked per employee catching up on backlogs and keeping up with service levels?
In hours per week, on average, how much productive time is lost to crisis management, meetings about the problems or employees worrying or speculating about what's likely to happen next?
How many weeks has this been going on for?
Of the people you’re thinking about, select the range that best represents their average annual salary & NI costs
Total of unproductive hours affecting your business:
So far, your reduced productivity has cost you:
The weekly cost of this is:
The annual cost of this is:
Your staff know your business, understand their customers and are all too aware of the everyday operational issues they experience. By unlocking their knowledge and ideas we can help you resolve even the most complex operational issues.
Benefits to you
- Better decision making
- Share problem solving
- Be proactive, not reactive
- Support continuous improvement
- Strategic and innovative
- Robust processes
- Improved workflow
- Less errors & less rework
- Increased productivity
- Better use of information
More Engaged Staff
- Greater staff satisfaction
- Increased skill levels
- More effective teams
- Transformed attitudes/behaviours
- Reduced staff turnover
Better Customer Experience
- Consistent service delivery
- Improved quality
- Reduced delays
- Greater choice
- Increased customer satisfaction
Greater Organisational Capacity
- Achieve strategic goals
- Minimise risk
- Effective use of resources
- Space and time for innovation
- Ability to invest time into staff development
Improved Financial Results
- Reduced operating costs
- Increased profit
- Ability to re-invest
- New service revenue streams
- Reduce dependence on consultancy through enhanced in-house skills